Rule Number Two – “Fifty percent of weight management is obtained through proper dietary eating habits”
How You approach Your eating Habits:
This should be your first consideration when approaching wellness.
- Evaluate what you have been doing
- Change what you have been doing
- Make Better Choices
- Eat according to your Blood Type
- Seek Nutrient Density in foods
- Find Out More About Meal Planning
What This Means To You:
You will find that implementing foods into your lifestyle that benefit you and eliminating junk food and eating out at places that are not healthy for you, will improve not you’re your health but your financial wealth of expendable income.
Nutrient density helps bring about better absorption rates of nutrients the body needs by giving your more (quality of foods) from eating less (quantity of foods) without “fillers” that the body does not need in your dietary eating habits for your g. Think of it this way, a pound of candy and an apple that weighs a pound. They both weigh the same but the apple will give you better nutritional value and sustain your body longer then the candy will. By the way apple will cost less!
As Your Wellness Coach:
I can help you ascertain and suggest a course of action by:
- Figuring out what your individual BMR is
- Figuring out your caloric expenditure is through daily activities and exercise
- Figure out what your caloric intake should be based on your activity levels
- Figure out what your food choices should be